Intex launched another budget range selfie centric device in India. Intex Aqua Selfie supports 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS LCD display with pixel density of 261 ppi. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor clubbed with a 512 MHz Mali-400 GPU. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0
Recommended: Kodak Ektra with 21MP camera launched in India
For camera department,it has 8-megapixels primary camera with autofocus and an LED flash. On the front, the device comes with a 5-megapixels secondary camera with an LED flash for improved low light selfies.It packs 3,000mAh battery to power the device.
Intex Aqua Selfie Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS LCD display with pixel density of 261 ppi.
- 1.3 GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor with Mali-400 GPU.
- 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 8MP Primary camera with autofocus and LED Flash.
- 5MP front facing camera with LED Flash.
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
- 3,000mAh battery
Intex Aqua Selfie has been priced at Rs. 6,649 and comes with preloaded apps such as QR Code Scanner, Gaana, Prime Video, Vistoso and more. It available via offline stores across all India.
Commenting on the launch, Ishita Bansal, Product Head – Mobiles, Intex Technologies said,
“For today’s selfie struck generation we have brought the Aqua Selfie model powered with the front LED flash, supported by the big battery so one can keep clicking and store unlimited beautiful memories. We at the house of Intex always work towards providing innovative products to fulfill the needs of consumers and bringing to them more that what is required.”