Indian Smartphone and smart device maker Intex launched a new device in under their “Aqua” series. Intex Aqua S3 comes with 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash for taking better selfies in low lighting conditions.
Recommended: Intex EYT e7 Launched in India with 4G VoLTE
It has QR Code scanner, miFon security, a 9-in-1 security suite that also has lost phone tracker, Gaana and Vistoso. It has a 2450mAh battery and comes with a 2A charger that promises faster charging.
Intex Aqua S3 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor with 512MHz Mali MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 73×146.6×9.8mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2450mAh battery
Intex Aqua S3 comes in Champagne color and is priced at Rs. 5,777/- and it will available exclusively in the Off line retail stores all over the country. For more keep visit to Us.
Commenting on the launch, Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head – Intex Technologies said:
“With Aqua S3 model having high capacity charger, we have ensured that your smart phone doesn’t go Off and provides endless entertainment, the biggest advantage otherwise found in feature phones. Intex has always kept consumers first and so have always come up with practical features for its devices. The Aqua S3 is also powered with latest Android Nougat and front LED flash for the ubiquitous users to enjoy seamless experience and become a customer’s delight.”