How to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A easily ?
Here we are with a tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A easily ?
- Download and Install ADB on Your PC. Refer to this post for Guide.
- Download TWRP recovery .img file from below for your Redmi 4A and save to a separate folder on your PC. Click Here to Download
- Enable USB Debugging on your PC. To Do So follow below steps
- Open Settings on your Redmi 4A
- Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Now Go back and There you’ll find Developer Options, open it.
- Tick mark “USB Debugging”.
- Open the Folder where you Placed TWRP Image.
- While holding SHIFT Key Right click with mouse anywhere in the Folder and Select “Open Command Window Here”.
- Now connect your Redmi 4A to the PC via USB Cable.
- Now enter the following command on command line that opened to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
If you get any dialogue on your phone after entering the above command tap on OK.
- Now your device will boot into bootloader. Enter the following Command to Install TWRP Recovery on the device.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Note: Change the Name of the file that you downloaded as terp.img before entering above command.
That’s all, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 4A.
- Once TWRP Recovery is installed, you need to reboot your device. To do so enter the following command
- Now your device should be rebooted.
You can also Root Redmi 4A by these following steps :
- Download The SuperSU file from the link- Here
- Transfer the above zip file to external; storage of your device.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the supersu zip file that you just transferred.
- Now swipe to Confirm Flashing to start the process.
- Once the zip is successfully installed, Go back and Reboot System.
That’s all, you have successfully rooted your Redmi 4A. Enjoy :). So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4A i hope you liked the guide and if you have any doubt you can comment in the comments section.