Hong Kong based Smartphone manufacturer,Infinix launched their Infinix Note 4 in India today. Infinix Note 4 comes with 5.7-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display.It is powered by an Octa-Core MT6753 SoC coupled with 3GB RAM and It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
On the camera department,It has 13-megapixel rear cameras and 8-megapixel front facing camera.It also has fingerprint sensor and dedicated dual SIM slots and have 4G VoLTE support for Reliance Jio.
Infinix Note 4 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 159×78.8×8.4mm; Weight: 198g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4300mAh with fast charging
Infinix Note 4 comes in Ice Blue, Champagne Gold and Milan Black colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart from August 3, 12 noon.