Huawei launched Huawei Y7 Prime in Hong Kong Today. The device was already launched in China as Enjoy 7 Plus back in April. Huawei Y7 Prime supports 5.5-Inch HD display with 2.5dD curved glass on top. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with EMUI 5.1
For camera department,it has 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP Front facing camera. The device comes with Metal Unibody Design. It also has Fingerprint Sensor on the back of the device which can unlock your device in 0.3s. It packs 4,000mAh battery to power the device.
Huawei Y7 Prime Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
Also Read: Nokia 3,5,6 will launch in India on June 13
Huawei Y7 Prime comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors, is priced at HK$ 1880 (US$ 250 / Rs. 15520 approx.) and is available from vmall in Hong Kong.