HTC has introduced their most awaited HTC U11+ with 6-inch Quad HD+ 18:9 Full Screen display with 82% screen-to-body ratio and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 6GB of RAM. It also feature Edge Sense technology like the original U11.
It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Sense U.I on top with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant support. It is aslo rated at IP68 for water and dust resistance. Unlike most flagships, the U11 Plus still rocks a single 12MP camera on the rear. There is no 3.5mm audio jack but the company is bundling USB Type-C headphones with active noise cancellation.
HTC U11+ Specifications:
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense U.I
- Nano SIM
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 rear camera with Dual LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF),BSI sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4μm pixel, 4K video recording, 3D Audio
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor, 85° field of view, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 188g
- HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, Hi-Res audio certified, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 3930mAh built-in battery with QuickCharge 3.0
HTC U11+ comes in Ceramic Black and Amazing Silver colors and is priced at £699 (US$ 925 / Rs. 59,860 approx.) for the 6GB with 128GB storage model. There is also a Translucent Black color with transparent back. It will be available from November 20th in the UK. In Europe, the HTC U11 Plus costs €799 (US$ 930 / Rs. 60,140 approx.) and the availability for the European markets is yet to be announced. The HTC U11 Plus won’t be available in the USA as the company is aiming to launch the device only in Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world.