How to install Android P on Google Pixel 2XL: Google just announced the developer preview version of their latest version of Android which is Android P. For this user like you and me can install Android P in our Smartphones. So here I am going to tell you about How to install Android P on Google Pixel 2XL step by step.
Before going to show the step by step process lets talks about what are the key features in Android P. Because it comes with tons of new features with Android P.
- Notch + Multi-Camera Supports: With Android P, Google brings the iconic natch support for their Android P OS. Now can developers can build Apps with Notch support and users can enjoy the feature. Appart from Notch support, It comes with multi-camera support built-in feature.
- Performance: Google is also focusing on improving the performance of the devices which will run on Android P. Android P devices will give more 11% better performance in normal day to day use.
- Notifications: After rolling out the developers preview it seems that Google is really working on to improve their notifications bar. As Google is improving features so that you can directly send a reply from directly through notifications window as iOS. As well as you can also able to send stickers from there.
- Security: Google is also improving their security features with Andoird P as they are blocking the camera and mic access to the inactive Apps.Google is improving tons of new security features along with these.
- Design: Google’s Android P comes with a new design for Notifications Window and Settings Menu. They are changing a whole new design on Android P.
These are the key features coming with Android P.
Please read this carefully before installing Android P on your device.
- As it is a Developer Preview, you can find tons of bugs with this version.
- For this, the device might hang sometimes.
- Do not install it on your Primary Device.
As there is not stable Android P for your device, You need to install it manually on your device so think twice before installing it. And follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download a Developer Preview system image and flash the device
- Set up an Android Emulator in Android Studio
After this, You need to download the Developer version- Here
- Then Flash the device manually using Bootloader and install Android P.
If you don’t know how to do that then follow these steps here.