Huawei’s Honor brand has launched it in India . It has a 0.91-inch OLED display, comes with continuous heart rate tracking and is also water resistant up to 50 meters.It syncs with Android and iOS devices to show Caller ID, option to reject call and vibrations for Facebook, Twitter, messages, emails, calendar alerts, and more when connected over Bluetooth. It also has Smart alarm clock vibrations that wake you up without disturbing others. Since it is water resistant, it can be used when swimming and has custom swimming mode that tracks swim times, calories burned, and more.
It has M4 core technology, support for floating-point operations, and an optimized algorithm to measure heart rate with greater accuracy.
Honor Band 3 Specifications:
- 0.91 inch (128 x 32 pixels) POLED display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 8.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- Continuous Heart rate sensor
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 43 x 16.5mm; Weight: ~ 18g
- 105mAh battery with up to 30 days of usage time
Honor Band 3 comes in Dynamic Orange, Classic Navy Blue and Carbon Black colors and is priced at Rs. 2,799. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting today.
Recommended: Honor 8 Pro Launched in India
Commenting on the launch, P. Sanjeev, Vice President – Sales (Huawei & Honor Consumer Business), said:
” Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, Honor is committed to introducing meaningful products. Wearable technology is changing the world really fast as they provide us with vital information that can help us live better. The new Honor Band 3 is equipped with smart technology to help people use intelligent trackers to keep a close watch on their fitness statistics. “