Heawei’s Honor 9 is going to launch in China in June 9. According to TENNA, the device will feature 5.15-inch Full HD display. It will be powered by Company’s own Krin 960 SoC.It will have 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB Storage. It will run on Android Nougat 7.0.For the camera duty,it has 12MP+2MP Rear and 8MP front camera.It will pack 3,100mAh battery to power the device.
Honor 9 Specifications:
- 5.15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) processor + i6 co-processor, Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP + 2MP Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 70.9 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3100mAh battery
As per the leaks the device might come with Gold Color. Honor 9 event takes place at Shanghai Oriental Sports Center.The price of the smartphone will unveiled on next Monday.