Gionee’s new upcoming smartphone spotted on Chinese Smart Phone certification Authority TENNA. According to the leak,the device will be launched in mid range category.Gionee F109 may support 5-inch HD Display. It will run on 1.4GHz Quad core CPU coupled with 3GB RAM.It will run on Android Nougat 7.0 Out of the box.
For the camera duty,it has 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixels front facing camera. The device will have all the basic sensors like light sensor,proximity and accelerometer sensor.On the connectivity options it will have 4G LTE,WiFi,Bluetooth and GPS. The device is weights around 141.9 grms and its dimension is around 143mm x 70mm x 7.9mm.
Gionee F109 Specifications:
- 5-Inch (1280 x 720 pixel) HD Display.
- 1.4GHz Quad Core processor.
- 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash.
- 5MP Front facing camera.
- Dimensions: 143mm x 70mm x 7.9mm; Weight: 141.9 grms
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor and accelerometer sensor.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS.
Also Read: Nokia 3,5,6 will launch in India on June 13
Gionee F109 will launch in China in Q-3 of 2017 and it will be launched in low mid range price segment.Stay tuned to us for official conformation.