Gionee unveiled their Gionee A1 and A1 Plus in MWC 2017 in Barcelona. Gionee already launched A1 in India back in March. Now the company is set to launch A1 Plus in India on July 14. Gionee A1 Plus supports 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5d Curved Glass on top. It is powered by Helio P25 SoC along with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be further expandable up to 256GB. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 on the top of Amigo 4.0 out of the box.
On the camera department,there is 13-megapixels sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens and LED flash and a 5-megapixels secondary sensor. Up front, there is a 20-megapixels front-facer with 5P lens, selfie flash and f/2.0 aperture. The selfie camera has the abilities to click selfies with bokeh effect. It packs 4,550mAh battery with 18W ultrafast charging that charges the handset in just 2 hours.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications:
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Curved Glass on top.
- Octa Core Helio P25 Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, can be expandable up to 256GB via micro SD Card
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Amigo 4.0
- 13MP Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens and LED flash and a 5MP secondary sensor.
- 20MP front-facer with 5P lens, selfie flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid SIM Slot
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and GPS
- 4,550mAh battery with 18W ultrafast charging.
Gionee A1 Plus is going to launch in India on July 14 with Mocha Gold and Grey Color. And it could be priced under Rs.30,000/- and it will be an online exclusive.