Gionee launched their Gionee A1 Plus in Nepal last week. Gionee scheduled Gionee A1 Plus Indian Launch for 1st week of July. Gionee A1 Plus comes 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display,is powered by MediaTek MT6753 Proccessor with Mali T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with 128GB expandable storage.
Recommended: Gionee A1 Lite launched with 20MP Front camera.
It runs on Android Nougat 7.0. For the camera duty,it has 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and 20-megapixel front facing camera on the front.It also comes with Fingerprint Sensor on the rear side of the device. On the connectivity department,It comes with 4G VoLTE,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. It packs with 4,000mAh battery to power the device.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications:
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor with Mali T-720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 20MP front-facing camera with soft LED selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
Gionee A1 Lite comes in Red, Black and Gold colours and is priced at Nepalese Rupee 26,999 (Rs. 16890 INR approx.) and Gionee A1 Plus Indian Launch scheduled on 1st Week of July.