Coolpad launched a new device, Coolpad Note 5 Lite C in some states in India. Coolpad Note 5 Lite C comes with 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display.It is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform and it runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Cool UI on top.
On the camera department,It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back, has dual SIM support and a 2500mAh battery.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite C specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 142.4×70.4×7.95mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Coolpad Note 5 Lite C comes in grey and gold colors, is priced at Rs. 7777 and will be available from August 5 across 3000 multi-brand stores in eight states – Delhi-NCR, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.
Commenting on the launch, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said:
” Keeping the strategy of bringing high specs smartphones at affordable price, we have yet again launched a product that our fans expect. After being ranked as one of the bestseller in the online space, it gives us immense pleasure to announce that with Note 5 Lite C to expand in the offline smartphone market. There is a lot more that will come from Coolpad for our India fans, as we plan to launch one major online flagship on 20th August and four more offline exclusive products by the end of 2018. Coolpad has become a major brand in India with full coverage from online to offline channels.”