Coolpad India has started ‘Catch The 6’ and also said that it will launch a flagship device on August 20th, which will likely be the Coolpad Cool Play 6 that was introduced in China recently. It comes with 5.5-Inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display.It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 653 Processor with Adreno 510 GPU. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with Cool UI on top.
— Coolpad India (@CoolpadInd) August 11, 2017
On the camera department, It has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras and 8-megapixel front facing camera.It also has a finger print sensor on the back.It packs 4060mAh battery to power the device.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) Mobile Platform with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear camera cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 152.4×75.2×8.45mm;Weight: 175g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C
- 4060mAh (typical) battery
Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes in Black and Gold colors and was introduced in China for 1499 yuan (US$ 224 / Rs. 14,420 approx.).