Today Coolpad announced a new device Coolpad Cool M7 with 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display.It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform.It runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with new JUI on top.
On the camera department,It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.03 seconds, dual-tone LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.It has a unibody metal design with 6.9mm thickness.It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3200mAh battery to power the device.
Coolpad Cool M7 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)]
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 79.8-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.16×74.32×6.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated amplifier
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3200mAh battery
Recommended: Coolpad Note 5 Lite C launched in India for Rs.7,777
Coolpad Cool M7 comes in Matte Black and Blue colors, is priced at 2699 yuan (US$ 404 / Rs. 25,900 approx.), is available for order from jd.com and goes on sale in China from August 26.