Xiaomi launched another big device in India with 6.44-inch display and for the first time Xiaomi introduced Gorilla Glass on their smartphones. It has a huge 5300mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 along with parallel charging that lets you charge the phone up to 68% in one hour. It promises up to 18 hours of video playback or 57 hours of talk time on a single charge. Here we are going to talk, Why You should buy Xiaomi Mi Max 2? with its Pros and Cons.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:
- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm; Weight: 211g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5300mAh (typical) / 5200mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Why You should buy Xiaomi Mi Max 2 ?
- 6.44-inch Full HD display with Coring Gorilla Glass 3
- 5,300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Metal Built and looks of the device.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 625 is not justified at this price point,although it is not a bad processor.
- Camera is not just the best at this price segment.If you are a camera lover then you can find a better device at this price.
Check out this causes before buying Mi Max 2.The device is exclusively available via Flipkart, Amazon, Tata Cliq and Paytm mall from July 27th 10PM and will also be available from offline stores such as Poorvika, BigC, Sangeetha, Croma, Lot, Vijay Sales, eZone and Reliance Digital. With this device Xiaomi is entering in the offline Indian Market.