Asus just announced their Asus Zenfone 4 Max in China. Asus Zenfone 4 Max announced with 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with 2.5d curved glass on top.It is powered by Octa core MediaTek MT6750 Processor along with 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal storage, expandable to 128GB via microSD Card.It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 4.0 skinned on top.
On the camera department,it has dual camera setup with 2 lenses of 13-megapixels and 120-degree wide angle camera .On the front,there is a 8-megapixels camera.It is an Dual 4G Enabled device.It packs 5,000mAh battery to power the device.
Asus Zenfone 4 Max Specifications:
- 5.5-Inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD Display with 2.5D Curved Glass on top.
- Octa Core MediaTek MT6750 Processor.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage,expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card.
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 4.0
- Dual 13MP Camera with LED Flash and 120-degree wide angle lens.
- 8MP camera on the front
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and Micro USB Port.
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2,WiFi and GPS.
- 5,000mAh battery
Asus ZenFone 4 Max announced in China for 1099 CYN. The device will launch in India. very soon.