Apple’s yearly Worldwide Developers Conference for 2017 is going on in California. Apple also announcing some of their new gadgets and Softwares in WWDC 2017. Apple’s new Apple iMac Pro is one of them, this year Apple announced a new iMac with 27-Inch 5K Retina Display and more.
Apple iMac Pro Specifications:
- 27-inch Retina 5K display with support for 1 billion colors.
- 18-core Xeon processors and up to 22 Teraflops of graphics computation.
- 16GB of on-package high-bandwidth memory (HBM2) which can deliver up to 11 Teraflops of single-precision compute power for real-time 3D rendering with Radeon Pro Vega GPU.
- 4TB of SSD and up to 128GB of ECC memory.
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports can connect to up to two high-performance RAID arrays.
- 10Gb Ethernet for up to 10 times faster networking.
- iMac Pro delivers up to 22 Teraflops of performance and High frame rate VR support.
Apple iMac Pro comes in space gray, starts at US$ 4,999 (Rs. 3,21,635 approx.) and ships in December.