Sony just announced Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra at the CES 2018. Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Specifications: It has the same 6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.It is powered by Snapdragon 630 processor. It has It runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box.
Highlight of the device is its Dual Selfie cameras with flash. It has a 16-megapixel primary front camera with OIS along with an 8-megapixel secondary camera with 120° wide-angle camera. On the rear,it has a 23-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Autofocus and LED flash. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes in single and dual SIM versions.It packs a 3580mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and Qnovo Adaptive Charging.
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Specifications:
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus, 84° wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with flash, 1/2.6″ ExmorRS sensor, OIS, 88-degree wide-angle f/2.0 lens, secondary 8MP camera with 120° super wide-angle f/2.4 lens, 1/4″ Exmor R sensor
- Dimensions: 163 x 80 x 9.5mm; Weight: 221g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3580mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra comes in Silver, Black, Blue and Gold colors and will roll out starting from February 2018. And the pricing yet to disclose.