Sony just introduced Sony Xperia L2 at CES 2018, a new budget smartphone. Sony Xperia L2 Specifications : It has a 5.5-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.It is powered by quad-core MediaTek SoC. It also has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be further expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card. It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
On the camera department,It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera with 120-degree super wide-angle lens. It comes in single and dual SIM variants, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology.
Sony Xperia L2 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display with Image Enhance Technology, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1/3.06″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with 120° wide-angle f/2.4 aperture lens, 1/4″ image sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150 x 78 x 9.8mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3300 mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Sony Xperia L2 comes in Black, Gold and Pink colors and will roll out from late January 2018. But unfortunately there is no update about the price.