OPPO just announced its first Smartwatch with different kinds of features. OPPO Watch comes with a 1.91-inch 3D flexible AMOLED 326 PPI Retina display with 100% P3 wide color gamut. It also has 50-meter water resistance and the company says that it has applied for 42 patents for it. The other 41mm version has a 1.6-inch 301 PPI AMOLED screen. These have eSIM support for 4G and native calling, thanks to speakers and microphones. It features NFC support for payment and uses Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 dual processor.
OPPO Watch Specifications:
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming ad more
- ColorOS Watch, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- 4G via eSIM, WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum) for 41mm with 20 hours of usage, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode
OPPO Watch 41mm version in elegant black, rose gold and fog silver colors is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 15,930 approx.), 46mm aluminum alloy version in Black and rose gold is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 288 / Rs. 21,325 approx.) and the 46mm stainless steel version that uses the stainless steel case and ceramic bottom, sapphire glass and with leather band imported from Italy is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs. 26,660 approx.).