Chinese Smartphone maker OPPO is gearing up to launch a new device in India. OPPO is expecting to launch a new bezel less smartphone OPPO A83 on 17th of January. The smartphone was launched last month in China and OPPO A83 Price is going to really good as it is going to be launch in the mid range segment. As per report of 91Mobiles OPPO is already started to send invitations for OPPO A83 launch event in Bangalore on 17th January.
OPPO A83 Specifications: It features 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio with 2.5D curved glass display on top. It is powered by 2.5GHz Octa Core Processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage , expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. It will run on Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.
Check Out : OPPO F5 Youth with 6-inch FHD display and more
On the camera department, It will have 13-megapixels rear camera with Dual Toned LED Flash and on the front there is 8-megapixels front facing camera. Front camera can be used for facing unlocking feature as the OnePlus 5T. And as per the company it can unlock the device within 0.18 secs. It is also comes with non-removable 3,090mAh battery to power the device.
OPPO A83 Specifications:
- 5.7 inch HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass on top.
- 2.5GHz Octa Core Processor.
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage , expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card.
- Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box.
- 13MP Rear camera with dual toned LED Flash.
- 8MP front facing camera.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
- 3,090mAh non- removable battery