Motorola announced its Moto G8 with Quad Camera set-up. It comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Max Vision screen along with an 8-megapixel punch-hole camera. It is powered Snapdragon 665 with 4GB of RAM. On the camera department, it has a 16-megapixel rear camera. And on the front, it has an 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel 2cm macro sensor. It runs Android 10 with Stock.
Moto G8 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch (1560×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, PDAF, 8MP 118° Ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 2cm macro sensor, laser autofocus
- 8MP quad front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 161.27 x 75.8 x 8.95mm; Weight 188.3g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
Moto G8 comes in Blue and White colors, is priced at 1143 Brazilian Real (US$ 248 / Rs. 18,340 approx.) and is already available in Brazil.