Infinix launched its another mid-ranger S5 Pro. It comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ no-notch display with a 91% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 10 XOS 6.0 Dolphin. On the camera department, it has a 48-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and a low-light camera. It packs a massive 4000mAh battery.
Infinix S5 Pro Specifications:
- 6.53-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 83% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with XOS 6.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, Dual LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.5x 76.88 x8.95mm ; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 4000mAh battery
Infinix S5 Pro comes in Forest Green and Violet colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 and will go on sale from March 13th.