HONOR 9X Specification: Huawei’s HONOR just launched its new mid-range device in India. It comes with 6.59-inch FHD+ no-notch display. It is powered Kirin 710F SoC with 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMIUI 9.1.
On the camera department, it features 48-megapixel rear camera, 8MP super-wide-angle camera along with a 2-megapixel camera for capturing portrait shots. On the front, it 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery.
HONOR 9X Specification:
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
HONOR 9X comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be sold via Flipkart from 19th January.