Today Centric launched L3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. Centric L3 Specifications : It has a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display.It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC.It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD Card. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
On the camera department,It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 5-megapixel font-facing camera.It has a fingerprint sensor on the front, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has a 3050mAh battery.
Centric L3 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 141×70.5×8.6mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3050mAh battery
Centric L3 is available in Quartz Grey and Raisin Black colors and it is priced at Rs. 6749 and is available through offline stores.