ASUS just announced ASUS Zenfone Max M1 at the MWC 2018. ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Specifications: It has 5.7-inch HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 82% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 / 425 SoCs along with 2GB or 3GB RAM.It runs on Android 8.0 Nougat with ZenUI 5.0.
On the camera department, it has a 13-megapixel / 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for 0.03-second quick focus and a secondary 8-megapixel rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for group photos. Their rear camera arrangement is vertical compared to a horizontal arrangement on the Max Plus M1. It also comes with 13MP or 8MP front camera with face unlock.It has a metal finish, features a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises a battery life of 41 hours on standby, up to 23 hours of web browsing on Wi-Fi, or up to 16 hours of video playback. It also lets you charge other devices.
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1440 ×720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU / 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 8.0 Nougat with ZenUI 5.0
- 13MP / 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP / 13MP front-facing camera with, f/2.0 aperture, 85° field of view (8MP)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 70.90x 8.7mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Max M1 comes in Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold, and Ruby Red colors.