Recently a new Image came out which shows Motorola’s Smartphone line-up for 2017.And Moto Z2 Play is one of them.A new Image of Moto Z2 Play leaked by Android Authority which shows new design of the device.Motorola Moto Z2 Play will feature 5.5-Inch QHD display on top.The device will powered by Snapdragon 835 SoC.The device will have 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal Storage.It will run on Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Rumored Specifications:
- Motorola Moto Z2 Plat will support 5.5-Inch Quad HD display on top.
- It will powered by Snapdragon 835 Processor with Adreno 540 GPU.
- It will have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of on-board storage.
- It will run on Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
- On the camera department,It will have 12MP rear and 8MP front camera with LED Flash on the both side.
- On the connectivity department,It will have 4G LTE,Bluetooth 4.2,Wi-Fi,GPS and NFC.
- The device will be water and dust resistance.
Recommended: Motorola’s Smartphone Line-up for 2017.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play will launch soon.All the specification are according to the leaks and rumors.Final specifications and price will be disclosed after the launch event.