Japanese smartphone maker Sansui launched a new budget segment Smartphone in India.Sansui Horizon 2 supports 5-Inch HD display.It is powered by 1.25GHz MediaTek Chip-set.The key feature of the device is that the device comes with 4G VoLTE connectivity.
Sansui Horizon 2 Specifications:
- Sansui Horizon 2 supports 5-Inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display.
- It is powered by 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6737V/W SoC.
- It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
- It runs on Android Nougat 7.0
- On the camera department,It has 8MP camera with dual-toned LED Flash on the rear and 5MP camera on the front.
- On the connectivity department,It has 4G VoLTE,Dual SIM,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0,USB OTG and GPS.
- It packs 2,450mAh battery to power the device.
Sansui Horizon 2 is priced at Rs. 4,999 and will be offered in Rose Gold and Silver Grey colour options.It will be exclusively sold via Flipkart from May 15 onwards.
Abhishek Malpani, COO Sansui,said at the event,
“Sansui has been committed to developing innovative smartphones to woo the Indian customers. Sansui Horizon 2 will come in Black Grey and Rose Gold colour variants,”