Few days ago,Moto Z2 Play surfaces in press leaks,showing that the device features metal design and Fingerprint Sensor on the Home button.The device is also has Dual-toned LED Flash on the front of the device.Today a new leak come out by @evleaks on twitter.
Moto Z2 Play supports 5.5-Inch Full HD display.It will be powered by powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor.It will also have 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The phone is also expected to use the same front and rear camera modules as the Moto G5 Plus.The device will run on Android Nougat out of the box.But sadly it came to that Moto might reduce battery from 3,500mAh battery to 3,000mAh.
Moto Z2 Play Specifications:
- Moto Z2 Play supports 5.5-inch Full HD display.
- It is powered by 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
- It has 4GB RAM with 64GB storage which is expandable with microSD
- It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
- It supports Dual SIM.
- On the camera department,it has 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording and 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5695 sensor, f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash.
- It also comes with Water repellent nano-coating.
- It also has Fingerprint sensor,3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
- It is only 6mm thick.
- On connectivity department,It has 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.2,GPS and NFC.
- It is powered by 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging.
Moto Z2 Play is expected to come in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors.Moto Z2 phones including Moto Z2, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z2 Play, Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus, Moto C and Moto C Plus are expected to be announced sometime in Q2 or Q3 2017.The price of these devices are released after the launch.